Personal Growth Through Golf
Bretton M. from First Tee – Central Florida
1. How does golf relate to life?
Golf relates to life because life isn’t always easy and neither is golf. So it teaches you to always persevere even when times are tough.
2. How does golf challenge you to be a better person?
Golf challenges me to be a better person because I want to be well respected and to be known as a good person so I always want to be the best I can be.
3. What is your favorite part about playing golf?
My favorite part about playing golf is all of the wonderful opportunities in life you can have from the game.
4. What golf skills helps you the most off the course?
Golf has really helped my confidence level and that is something that is important in life so I am very happy to have gained that skill.
5. How can golf make you a more rounded individual?
Golf can help you be a more rounded individual because you have to show respect to the course, your peers and yourself so that right there makes you a better person to have those skills.
6. How are you inspired through golf?
I have really been inspired by Arnold Palmer and his positive impacts on the community and his amazing golf success.
7. How have you grown up over the past year?
I have grown this year in many ways. I have been able to drastically improve my golf game physically and mentally. I have also become stronger and tougher and much better at controlling my emotions which has helped on the course and in life.
8. What or who motivates you?
My Grampa is the person who motivates me because he is the strongest person I know and he makes me want to push harder every day!
9. What is your personal growth goal?
A personal growth goal for me would be to have a consistent workout routine.